Thursday, April 24, 2008

Let's celebrate Sam!!!

On April 22,2002 we received a huge blessing! Samuel Mason Moore was brought into the world in Chattanooga, TN. Being our first born, we weren't quite sure what to expect when my first labor pains started and believe me it was a very bumpy 15 hour ride! He was born at 12:04 p.m. and whisked away to the NICU, (but only briefly) and then John brought him back for me to cuddle!


Sam's hair was as white as snow and he had a head full of it! To date, the blonde is still here and we're still curious as to where the white color came from. (No, not the milkman!) My boy is precious! He is so full of energy and has an imagination like no other! It's always been fun to watch him pretend to be a "Emeril", a fireman, a police officer, or even a garbage man!
He is a good big brother, but still has the urge to hog all of the attention and cuddles once in a while. Lily adores him and hops right in to play chase, police or cars!




As I look back over these past six years, I'm amazed at how much he has learned and how much love he has brought to the family! We are proud of him and enjoy him everyday! (Did I say every day?) Here are some of my favorite pics over the years! Enjoy...




We love you, Sam!


Blessings~

Laurie

2 comments:

Debbie said...

What a beautiful boy. I loved the pictures. Tell Sam Aunt Debbie said Happy Birthday!!!!

Deedee said...

Our sweet Sam! We love you and enjoy all of the fun times we share. We can't wait for you to come visit us soon at the lakehouse. Glad we could enjoy the ice cream birthday party. Love, Aunt Deedee, Uncle Tony, Madison, and Chandler