Monday, June 15, 2009

A little guessing game...

It's gonna take me a few days to sift through the 100 or so pictures we took over vacation, so I thought I'd give you a little guessing game to pass the time!

Can you guess what this is?(Hint 1: A lot of people spend lots of money to achieve it and only a few people are lucky enough to get it for free!
Hint 2: It's one of my favorite things about summer!)

Did you guess it?

Ta Da!
It's the wonderful, almost unbelievable, color of Sam's hair after a week at the beach! Actually, it's kinda blinding if you look at him in the direct sunlight... but it is so awesome!

I promise, a complete post is coming soon!

Home, safe and sound~
Laurie

1 comment:

Jill Hill said...

what a cute post! sam does have the most gorgeous blond locks! i would KILL for that color! :)

so glad you made it home safely.

post some pics soon!

xoxo,

Jill