Thursday, September 23, 2010

Livin' the "mom" life.

I feel like I've been M.I.A lately.


No, Brad Pitt hasn't taken me away again, we're just back into the school schedule and I'm livin' the mom life.

I would list the many activities that I'm involved in, but I don't want it to come across the wrong way. I volunteer my help in several different areas and I love it! Does it make my days busy? YES! Does it take away from some of my personal time? YES! Do I sometimes complain about it all? YES! But, the reality of it is that I truly enjoy it!

So anyway, my days just haven't been full of much exciting stuff; therefore,my blogging mind has taken a hiatus. But, I'll catch you up on our latest happenings and hope some creative ideas pop into my head soon!

Here's what we've been up to...

Sam started karate and loves it!


Lily turned 5! (Where has my baby gone?)



This is the first birthday party for Lily that has had a majority of girls! School has finally brought my sweet girl some female playmates!


And finally, look at what Sam wrote on his school folder....

How am I supposed to get mad at anything, if I see that when I look in his folder?!?!

Momin' it~
Laurie

No comments: