Sunday, August 28, 2011

And in a flash...

they are gone!

Back to school time is a bittersweet time for me. I enjoy summer...I enjoy the laid back schedule and the family time that we have. So, when it comes time again to wake up at 6:00 a.m. and make lunches and do the minivan circuit, I got one word for ya -- BLAH!

But the worst part of it for this year was that Miss Lily Clare took off on the school bus, too!

What?!?!? This precious little nugget is old enough to to be swept away by a big yellow bus and not see her mother for 7 1/2 hours?!?!?


I guess so..........

**Happy at breakfast!

**Happy at the bus stop!

**See ya, Mom!!

**And they're gone...

(Amazing -- this shot didn't look quite this focused through my teary eyes!)


But I'm happy to report that they both came off the bus smiling and happy! (And I have had a lot of time to clean (not), organize (nope), oh yeah, to workout and shop! Oh well...)



Soon to have the cleanest, most organized house around~
Laurie

No comments: