Wednesday, October 19, 2011

An Easy Treat!



Ahhh, this cooler weather and the beautiful colors of the leaves changing outside the windows have put me (and the kids) in the mood for some tasty pumpkin treats! Well, just getting back in town from a week at the beach and jumping right back into school volunteering, Cub Scout camping trips and Halloween planning...ummm, hasn't really given me a whole lot of time to bake.

But, thank Heaven for the internet, because this little (and I mean little) recipe has been floating around; so I wanted to try it! OK, get ready, want the ingredient list?!?!? Betty Crocker Spice Cake Mix and a can of pumpkin! Yep, that's it!

I decided to bake them into mini muffins and I made a cinnamon and powdered sugar icing, but seriously, these little babies were so easy and are so yummy!



Go ahead try it! I think they might be even more delicious with some type of cream cheese icing! Hmmmmm....I may need to try that next!

Lip smackin' good~
Laurie

1 comment:

Jill Hill said...

Yum! How did you do your icing? Mixing the cinnamon and powdered sugar? I will make these this week!