Saturday, December 6, 2008

Little surprises!

Don't you just love those mornings when you sleep in a little and can smell the sweet aroma of breakfast being made? Well, this morning, that is just what I did. But as I turned over and peeked out of one eye, I noticed that John was still in bed next to me. So wait, how am I smelling breakfast if John is still nestled all snug in the bed?!?!

I hopped out of my warm cocoon and hurried down the stairs to find this....



Sam wanted to make the four of us breakfast. Toast, more specifically. (At least he didn't attempt pancakes or scrambled eggs!) Look at his proud face...

Yep, it's toasted!




Voila, the finished product. If you look hard enough, you can see the butter that he put on!



What a great way to wake up. Emeril has nuthin' on this guy!

BAM!~
Laurie

P.S. I wonder when I can teach him to make the coffee?

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Isn't that just the sweetest!!! What a lucky mom you are!! His face says it all.... he was so proud!!!

Take Care,
Tracey