Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Are you serious?!?

So, if being called a Plain Ol' Woman wasn't bad enough, I was just diagnosed with....drum roll please... Nursemaid's Knee.



Yep, fitting, huh? My knee has been swollen (actually, it got to the point of looking like an egg under my skin - ick!) for a few weeks now, so I decided to get a follow-up check on it. How depressed do you think I was when the doctor just looked at it and said, "Oh, you've got nursemaid's knee. Let me go get my utensils to drain it." Bleck!!! I was sure he was mistaken and it was "Too fit to be 40 knee", but he seemed pretty sure of himself with his diagnosis.

So, a few minutes, a long syringe and a couple of Ace bandages later, I was sent on my merry way. I'm seriously needing an ego boost right about now!!!

Propping up my leg~
Laurie

2 comments:

Jill Hill said...

Oh the irony from your last post! That is too funny! Not laughing at you, but with you!! Love the old pic you found..too cute.

Amanda Parker Uruski said...

Oh man... sucks!
I miss you hope things back there are treating you well!