Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A little of this and a little of that!

I've really been such a slacker on my blog. We've just gotten into such a schedule, that sitting and typing hasn't really fit in. But I'll try to be better! So here goes...

Halloween was a blast! I just love this holiday, because kids love it and adults can jump right in and get silly, too! I helped with Lily's party at school and the little ones were so precious!
I read a book to her class and look how cute my audience was!!!


We host the neighborhood get together before we head out to trick or treat and it was as fun as always! This year we had the adults dress-up which added some new fun! Here are just a few...

John and I were - can you guess? - Swine Flu!

We had a banker and a T.A.R.P fund!

And some cheerleaders!

And of course the cutest of all....(Yes, that would be Lily Clare with 10 boys. One day she'll love this, right?!!?) Anyone with a 4 year old girl want to move to Alpharetta??? Please?!?!?

And let me brag about our neighborhood kids. Look at how polite and well trained they are. These great kids take their shoes off at the door without being asked! Even on Halloween! Impressive!


We've been enjoying this beautiful Fall weather! But as I type, we were just hit by the heaviest part of "Ida" and lost power for about an hour. However, last week we had some great hiking weather!







Last, but by far not least, on this Veterans Day, a big THANK YOU to all of the service men and women who have given their blood, sweat and tears for our freedom! It is such a privilege to live in this great country and we owe it to these brave men and women! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Playing catch up~
Laurie

P.S. A little gift from God...

No comments: