Monday, February 27, 2012

Getting our Valentine love flowing!

So, for Valentine's Day, I finally got in the right mood to "get my craft on"!

I started off making the candy treats to give to the teachers. With the basic ingredients of pretzels, Hershey kisses and M&M's...you end up with these yummy bite size morsels!

I put them in these cute little crocks that I bought on the post-Christmas sales rack for 50 cents!

And Voila....


**The "Valentine Tree" was purchased at the post-Valentine sale last year for $1.80 and stored in my "gift closet" for just the right opportunity! And this was it!

I so love that the kids are still in those precious ages of decorating shoe boxes and sharing valentine treats with their classmates! And when I saw these on the internet last year, I knew that I just HAD TO make them! I think they turned out precious and the kids were so excited to hand them out!



Seriously, how could you NOT be their valentine after receiving these?!?!

I'm theirs~
Laurie

No comments: