Monday, October 1, 2012

Can you smell it???

Fall is in the air!



I don't have a favorite season, because I love something about each one of them.  But there is something special about those first few mornings of Fall when you walk outside and you are surprised by the cool temperatures.  The humid air is gone and you have to run back in for a jacket to keep you warm!  I do love that!

I do love getting out the Fall decorations, having a fire in the outdoor fireplace and pulling out the boots and sweaters!  I do love to watch the chameleon-like leaves changing from the summery green to the oranges, golds and brown of the new season!  I do love to pull out my chili and soup recipes!  Yep, lots to love about Autumn!



Delicious autumn!  My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns.   ~George Eliot


If only I could fly~
Laurie



No comments: