Friday, May 8, 2009

My "haert" is pounding...

As a mother, you know that there will be one day when your son finds a new "love". Of course we all know that he will never find anyone to replace his mother, but, yep, someone else will come along and steal his heart.

But, wait a minute, should it be in first grade?!?!? Is this precious or what?


Fortunately, Riley's (the other woman) mom and I are friends, so she filled me in on this love note. I had no clue!!! He did this at school and sent it home with Riley on her birthday!


Sam and Riley at Sam's birthday party.

Love is a many splendored thing!!! That's what my "haert" says!


I love my little Romeo~
Laurie

1 comment:

Jill Hill said...

that is the sweetest thing!!! what a little romeo!! how cool that you know the Mom and could get the inside scoop on the love letter. precious!!