Wednesday, March 31, 2010

As I promised....

my story continues. Sorry it took so long!

I'll tell ya, it's amazing how dependent we've (I've) become on new technology. When we went to the space center, I forgot my camera (I know---crazy! Actually, I think I had the shakes being without it for 3 days!) so I had to buy a disposable camera. Well, that then requires you to drive to a drug store to drop it off and then go back to said drug store to pick it up. (Come on, what is this, the 80's?!?) It's amazing that driving by this drug store 3 and 4 times a day, I never remembered to drop it off or pick it up. But I finally have my pictures and I'm here to share.

So, my little leprechauns were very excited about St. Patrick's Day! They sported their green and took every opportunity to pinch someone if they had forgotten.

And Sam was definitely taken care of with his attire!

(I even greened-up my tootsies!)


As a project for school, Sam had to use his imagination and build a leprechaun house. I promise, he came up with this idea and used his crafty skills to decorate it! I stapled the stump together, but that was it! He did a great job!


On to the space center! Sam's Cub Scout pack took a trip to Huntsville, AL to see the U.S. Space and Rocket Center. Such a neat place! The kids got a little bored after a while, but how amazing to see the rockets and shuttles and hear the stories of the men and women who have ventured into outerspace!



Look, Lily and Sam landed on the moon! (One small step for Mom and one giant leap for SpongeBob!)

Sam started flag football and is loving it! He had his first game on Sunday and guess what?!?! First game, first play....Sam's first touchdown! He did awesome!

Look at that arm!


Got him!

Well, I think we are just about caught up! We are counting down to Spring Break ... a week of sleeping in, playing outside and enjoying each others company! (Remind me of that next week, when I'm pulling my hair out and I've lost my voice!)

Happy~
Laurie

No comments: