Wednesday, March 3, 2010

If it's not gonna be Spring outside...

I'm gonna make it Spring inside!

This weather is just about to do me in! Now don't get me wrong, I am a big fan of having four seasons; that's why I wouldn't really want to live in a place like S. Florida, but enough is enough! We were teased with a beautiful weekend in the 60's and then crushed by temps back in the 20's and 30's and now a snow storm!

Even worse, Sam was home with a fever so he had to just sit inside and watch the snow fall. Big bummer! When Lily made it home from school, we went outside and played for a little bit. We made a snow friend on the back porch and knocked on the door for Sam to see it! Then we headed to the front yard and made a "Fireman Sam" snowman in his honor!


Wow, now that I look at this...it's kinda creepy looking! Sorry, Sam!

While I stayed in with Sam during the day, I brought out the Easter decorations and made my own Spring!




So, inside, we're enjoying the bright colors of Spring and just waiting to see them appear outside the windows!

Brrrr~
Laurie

2 comments:

Jill Hill said...

love the pictures! i have missed your blog! bring on Spring!

Stepan said...

Nice children!!!