Sunday, December 19, 2010

Santa and "Samuel-san"

As the days creep closer to the 25th, we are definitely feeling the holiday excitement grow! I took the kids to see Santa this past week, so they could officially relay their list to the man from the North Pole. It was sweet, but honestly...after a 35 minute wait, having to leave to go to karate (before seeing the man in red), then going back to wait another 45 minutes...my Christmas spirit was running a little thin! However, I can say that looking at the precious faces of the children, with their eyes full of belief and excitement, I was teary-eyed a few times!

Here are my precious little ones... (I love how Lily Clare has her head turned!)

And speaking of karate, let me introduce you to Mr. Yellow belt...Samuel-san! Sam has been working very hard and has passed his first belt test! Congrats big guy; we're very proud of you!




I hope everyone is having a wonderful Holiday season and is enjoying this special time of year!

Smiles~
Laurie

No comments: