Tuesday, April 19, 2011

In the words of Arnold Schwarzenegger

"I'll be Bock"!

For the last week my computer has looked like this....



Yep, I got one of those stupid viruses. All because I was searching around for a new hairstyle. WARNING - don't "Google" multiple celebrities and click on the various sites -- you will be attacked! But, my wonderfully smart and attractive husband worked his magic and cleaned it all up! Believe me, when he said all of my pictures and documents were gone...I almost threw up right then and there! Actually, I'm a little nauseated thinking about it. (We do backup my files periodically, but still, I was sick!)

Anyhoo, I guess you won't see me looking like Sandra Bullock or Meg Ryan any time soon. Or I guess I need to buck up and buy one of those hairstyle magazine and get even more confused.

But, "I'm bock" and I'll be blogging again soon!

Relieved~
Laurie

No comments: