Thursday, October 2, 2008

Alright...who's going to timeout?

So I walk out to the backyard to empty the pool skimmers, and as I round the steps, I see this...


Thinking to myself, "Someone's getting ready to go to timeout!" Everyone knows not to be digging around my BEE-U-TEE-FUL hydrangeas!!! As I start to kick the dirt off of the patio, I see this...

Take a closer look...



Ah, ha -- Bear!


He can't go to timeout...poor old man deserves a nice cool place to lay. I rubbed his wet nose and moved along.


-------------------

Lily and I collected food from our neighbors to deliver to our local food bank. We collected two grocery carts full! I'm proud of my friends! (And Lily is too!)



If you can, please donate food to your local food bank! Times are tough and no one should be without their "daily bread"!

Counting my blessings~
Laurie

No comments: