Monday, October 20, 2008

Are you jealous?!?!?

Do you remember when you were little and your dad would go on a business trip and you couldn't wait for him to get back to see what surprise he brought home for you? Well, we still get that excited when John's sister, Janet, goes out of town on her business trips! Why???? Because we all get treats!

Well, Janet's last tradeshow brought some great goodies! The kids each got a handheld M&M candy dispenser that had a fan on the end. (Lily's got stuck in her hair in about 19.4 seconds.) and a huge bag of assorted forms of sugar. But the "jewel" was given to me...




Can you believe your eyes?!?!? ?Do you know what this masterpiece is?!? It's a peanut butter and jelly sandwich maker! No one likes peanut butter in the jelly jar or vise-versa, so alas, here's the cure! Are you jealous?

(Or is it sad that when she saw this she thought of me?)

No matter the circumstance, I know I'm doing something right! How do I know? Just look at this sticky face...



Making some mean PB&J's!~
Laurie

P.S. She also brought me these from another show...



I'm still looking for the right place to wear them! Well, Halloween IS around the corner!

No comments: