Saturday, February 14, 2009

A full heart on this Valentine's Day!

One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life,
That word is Love
~ Socrates


I hope this Valentine's Day finds you with love! Is there really anything better than love? There are so many different kinds, yet all of them bring happiness.

The unbridled love of your soul-mate, the sweet, innocent love from your children, the unconditional love from your parents and family, the comfortable love of a true friend -- to run through this list and to see these sweet examples existing in my life, I know that I am truly blessed!

I remember the racing of my heart and the butterflies in my stomach when John and I were first dating. Then, to think about how our love has "morphed" through the years from newlyweds, to new parents, to a content, settled couple, I know that I am truly blessed!



I remember the knot in my throat and the fullness in my heart when I gave birth to my two precious children. To have been able to experience the miracle of life and to see these "miracles" learn and grow on a daily basis, I know that I am truly blessed!



Add in the love of my family (in-laws included) and the love from my friends, I know that I am truly blessed!

***Have you told someone special that you love them?***

With a full heart~
Laurie

No comments: