Thursday, June 19, 2008

Can you guess what this is??!?!


Come on...guess?!?!? No, it's not some abstract piece of art. No, it's not a pile of trash. This, my friends is what has come out of my latest loads of laundry. I really do try my hardest to pick through pockets, but sometimes a busy mother forgets things! So, this is what we end up with. Let's see what we have here:

1) A lone screw
2) A few nails
3) Some rocks
4) Some play money
5) A plastic caterpillar (the pink thing)
6) A gold doubloon (Darn, it's plastic, too!)
7) A red fingerlight. (This was a prize from the dentist office. And guess what?!?! It was on and glowing when I got it out of the washing machine! A pretty tough little 'thang'!)

So, that's my excitement for now. Just thought you'd like a little Q&A!

Cheerful~
Laurie

No comments: