Monday, June 9, 2008

Ahhh...the lazy days!

Well, I haven't written in a while because we really haven't done anything too exciting. The kids and I have gotten into a pretty good schedule, and I'm doing a rather good job at avoiding a lot of down time...thus, preventing tantrums and fights! We've been swimming (with friends at their pools), we've been to the library, we've been to the pet store (fun and free entertainment!) and to the park. Then we sleep and do it all over again the next day! HA!

We went to the cabin two weekends ago and had some good family fun. John had a good mountain bike ride and we all enjoyed the cooler temps! Here is a picture of Lily and a ladybug friend that she found. I thought she was going to eat it there for a minute.


The kids and I plan on hitting some new parks this week and I promise to have some better pictures!

But, here's a thought for you......

What fun are cute, summer sandals without pretty pink toenails!?!?! Lily and I are ready to sport our flip flops!




Just playin'~
Laurie

No comments: