Friday, February 12, 2010

I love being a mom!

Twenty years ago, never in my wildest dreams would have said that at the ripe old age of 40 I longed to be a "stay at home mom". But today, as I edge closer to 41, I couldn't see myself doing anything else!

Although there are days that seem to last forever and trials that I can't believe I have to fight, I know that I am right where God wants me to be....with my two little loves, helping them in the journey of growing up!

I love being able to volunteer at their schools (and as I see it, there aren't going to be a whole lot of years that they will beg me to be at their school), drive them to and from their many activities and just watching them grow! And believe me, I know that I am very blessed to be able to have the choice of staying home and being a part of their daily schedule.



“A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.”
-Tenneva Jordan

"When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child." ~Sophia Loren

**Now if you hear a few grumbles out of me here or there, cut me some slack, that's normal...right?!?!?

Just call me MOM~
Laurie

No comments: