Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I love music!

Pretty much, you can name any genre of music and I can name at least one song that I like from it. I love it all! Take a peek at my iPod and you can see the wide range of artists that I enjoy listening to! (Oh yeah, my iPod was stolen while vacationing in Jamaica...blah!) If I still had my iPod, you would see all of my likes and I would look like this while jammin' to my tunes:


To me, music sets a stage for events and is a back drop for setting a mood. It gets me pumped up when I want to exercise and relaxes me when I want to "chill". It brings back awesome memories of my childhood and teenage years.

I like Ella Fitzgerald and Eddie Van Halen!
I like Amy Grant and the Black Eyed Peas!
I like the twang of down home bluegrass and the beat to Moby's techno sounds!
I like Hank Williams, Jr. (Really! Just ask John!) and Mozart.

Tone Loc, Jimmy Buffet, Wolfmother, 10,000 Maniacs, Alison Krauss, The Allman Brothers, Zac Brown Band, LL Cool J, Motley Crue, Kenny Chesney, Colbie Caillat, Yo-Yo Ma....so, do you get my drift?!?!

What? You don't know Yo-Yo Ma? Well take a listen --- just beautiful!



With a song in my heart~
Laurie

No comments: