Saturday, February 13, 2010

I love Kohl's!

I like to shop at several different types of stores...Pottery Barn, Williams-Sonoma, JCPenney, Target, Wal-Mart, you get the picture. But there is one place that I seem to find some of the most incredible deals! And that place is:
First of all, let me explain that I would definitely call myself an educated shopper. I'm pretty familiar with prices and know if I'm getting a good deal. (And I save all of my receipts, so if I realize it's not a good deal, I'll take it back.) But the deals I find at Kohl's just blow me away! Let me illustrate.

KitchenAid Stand Mixer: Yes, I know it's purple and that makes me love it even more. This mixer is regularly $259. I would never, ever consider paying that for something I don't use on a daily basis. But as I was strolling the clearance sections, I found this guy. He was marked down to $89! But wait -- I had a 30% off coupon and there was a $15 mail-in rebate. So, he ended up being about $50!!!!


Cuisinart Food Prep-Plus: Regularly $299, on one day sale for $99, I had a 30% off coupon....final price $70. GE or Black and Decker food processors are $40 - $60, so I paid a few dollars more and got top of the line! It works soooooo good!

This week I received a 20% off coupon....
I saw this pretty glasses....
Regularly $5.99, marked down to $1.79, minus 20% - $1.43 each


Cha-ching~
Laurie

P.S. On top of all of the good deals, they run specials where if you spend $50 you earn $10 in Kohl's cash! Can't wait to spend this, too!

1 comment:

Tiffany Anne said...

I was at Kohl's before Christmas and bought 5 shirts (gifts) for $12.00! And last week we were there, and I got Noah 3 shirts and a truck for $13.00! They always have good deals!!!