Sunday, February 14, 2010

I love my Valentines!

How wonderful to have a day to celebrate "Love"!


The emotion that causes hearts to race, hearts to break, tears of joy and tears of sadness. It is the emotion that everyone yearns for and the lucky ones get to possess! I know that I am one of the lucky ones!

Today I celebrate the love that I have for my incredible husband and the love we have for our precious little ones! I celebrate the love that I have for my family, for John's family and for the special friends that surround me on a daily basis!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."~Robert Frost

"If you have it [Love], you don't need to have anything else, and if you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have." ~Sir James M. Barrie

A full heart~
Laurie


P.S. The day must be decorated with treats of red and pink! Yummmm -- red velvet cupcakes!

No comments: