Thursday, February 3, 2011

Book Smarts

I love to read!


I don't have a whole lot of time to do it; but when I can, I love to open the pages to a new adventure. Now, my taste in books is very diverse. I can go from reading a touching novel like "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett to reading a murder mystery by John Sanford. I'll shift to a classic like Harper Lee's "To Kill a Mockingbird" then on to a hilarious beach read like Jennifer Weiner's "Little Earthquakes".

This "love" of mine is a very small part of my day. I get into bed at night, and depending on my day, I can make it through 9 or 10 pages. But, it settles my mind and sends me off to dreamland!

Some of my recent reads:

Kristin Hannah -- Firefly Lane, Mystic Lake, Winter Garden

Kathryn Stockett -- The Help

Karen White -- The House on Tradd Street, Learning to Breathe


A bit of a bookworm~
Laurie

No comments: