Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My cup runneth over...

with love!

With that thought in mind, I'm gonna do something crazy and commit myself again to posting a daily message throughout February -- the month of love! As I searched for a quote about the month, I found that there really aren't many positive things being said about February. So, that has inspired me a little more to point out the happy things that make me smile!

"The February sunshine steeps your boughs and tints the buds and swells the leaves within." - William C. Bryant


I love Nature! I love the look, the smell, the feel of Nature! When we hike, I'm the slow one who lags behind and stares at the weird moss on the ground or the tiny little mushroom popping out of the leaves. At the beach, I love the smell of the salty air, the shells and creatures we find scattered on the sand and the beauty of flowers always amazes me. And usually, I have my camera with me to capture these beautiful sights!











So here's to a month about me and my loves! Wish me luck!

Props to Mother Nature~
Laurie

No comments: