Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bootscootin'

No, not line dancing...boots! You know that I sometimes use this blog as a little bit of therapy, so I'll admit here that I have a little love affair with shoes. But today, I'll focus on my boot addiction.

Boots are fun! Dressy, casual, pants tucked in, pants outside, cold weather, rainy weather....no matter what, no matter where, they are cute!

I'll say that each pair gets a lot of attention and none are pushed to the side or ignored. At least it's a functional addiction, right?!?!

And, you know, as I look at this picture, it reminds me that I do not have any "Ugg" type boots. I've really been wanting some of the mid calf boots with shearling accents. I guess I'll check some end of season sales!

Toasty toes~
Laurie

P.S. Just wait until you get to see my flip-flop collection!

No comments: