Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Oops

O.K., so my blogging mind got a little blurry yesterday and I totally forgot to update ye old blog. So, once again, I'll cover two topics...

Friends:

I consider myself very lucky in the friend department! First of all, I'm one of those people who likes to be around others; I like to talk to others (even strangers) and I like to make new friends! I need some quiet time once in a while, but the majority of the time I'm around other people...talking.

My friends are girls that I can truly depend on. We're not all alike, we're not always in agreement with what everyone else is doing, but we're close and we'll do anything for one another. And that's a good feeling!

I love my friends!







Compliments:

I love compliments! Giving them and receiving them! No, I'm not shallow -- be honest, how do you feel when you are complimented about something? Your hair, a job well done, the way your children behave (whew)...it makes you feel good! Now, think about when you compliment others. It always puts a smile on the other person's face. And doing that for someone, makes me feel good!

So, here's the latest compliment I received....

I was in charge of Sam's Valentine Party on Monday. It was a blast and everything went according to plan. (Which is a lot to say of a 3rd grade party.) Well, during the party about 4 children came up and hugged me and told me that it had been the best party ever!!! (blushing) And then this little note came home with Sam:


I Rock...so I'm told~
Laurie

P.S. Thanks Grace!

No comments: