Monday, February 21, 2011

We interrupt this blog...

I know I said that for the month of February I was going to do a "love" a day; and yes, I've had to double up a couple of times, but we now have a full blown interruption. Beeeeeeeeeep.


My last post was about my parents and my in-laws and why I love them so much. (I must preface this post with the fact that I love them all no matter what. Not because of "certain AWESOME things" that they do for us, but because they raised us surrounded by love!)

So, I must interrupt my blog because John and I are headed to Costa Rica! Come 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, we'll be flying the friendly skies to Central America! This place holds a special spot with us. We've been here twice before with John's company; but this time it's all us and we can't wait! Eventually, we will make it a family trip. We can't wait to let the kids see this unbelievable land...but for now, it's us!

So, to make up for the seven days that I will be unavailable to update my blog, I will post seven things about Costa Rica that I love!!!

Waterfalls:
Beaches:
Rainforest:
Volcanoes:
The Resort:
The unique wildlife -- Sloths and Monkeys:

Couple time!!!!
So, thank you to our parents and to all of our friends who are acting as personal chauffeurs for our kids while we are away! We owe you all BIG TIME!

Pura Vida~
Laurie

1 comment:

Tiffany Anne said...

AWESOME!!!!

I'm so jealous!

Have a wonderful time!